Thursday, October 2, 2008

Foreigner-Cold As Ice-rhythm guitar-main verse/Solo

Here is the main rhythm guitar part (at least what can be played guitar-wise for the song) for Foreigner's Cold As Ice. I am playing it in the key of Eb minor. I am playing a Eb7sus4 to Ebmin, then going to Eb7sus4 transitioning to B, and then B6 to B. I am playing it slightly different from my earlier post, but not much more than having the Eb7sus4 being the transition to the B6 rather than just going from Eb7sus4 to Ebmin; B6 to B. Here is a link back to the older post I had for this song. Foreigner's Cold as Ice -main rhythm part and solo...
It's probably not the exact chords, but I think it sounds good enough.



Here is my version of the solo to this song. I always liked (and still do) Mick Jones' playing! He has great tone, and a great sense of melody! This has always been one of my favorite guitar solos! Hope you like my version. There's another guy who does a slowed down version of this solo Cold as Ice solo slowed down and it's much better than mine. If you like this version, let me know.




Related Tags:

No comments: