Friday, June 27, 2008

This kid is cool!

I was surfing through some guitar clips on YT and found this young guy who likes Led Zep a lot, and does a hell of a great job playing some of Zep's songs on his YT channel! Kid's got very good taste in music! As a big fan of Jimmy P, it's nice to see a young kid jamming some Zep! Check him out! And, he has red hair! My son has red hair-although it's short right now! I told my wife maybe when he's like about 15-16 he'll have hair like that!







Related Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arse

Micgar said...

Anonymous seems to be signing his signature to what amounts to a weak, dumbass attempt at an actual comment.

Robert Rouse said...

Thian was only 11 when that was made. I think he's 12 now. I would love to see him at 18!

Another kid that has amazed me on YouTube is a little older. He's a Korean kid who plays two guitars at once! I think his name is Zak Kim. Look him up on YouTube.

BTW, I came her via DCaps blog. He sent peeps over to see my new animation today.

Micgar said...

Hey Robert! Thanks for stopping by my lowly guitar blog! (I need to do some stuff here!)
I know what you're talking about! There are some kids on YT that are incredibly talented! I want to put up some clips myself, but I am actually kinda embarassed to do it-seeing some of these prodigies!

Robert Rouse said...

I am by no means a gifted guitarist. I am self taught on guitar and keyboards, but I know enough to get by. I used to surround myself with great talent, but since I retired from the road, I have to do everything myself. Check out this video I created - the music and video were all done in a small corner of a room with just my computer and a Canon Elph Powershot digital camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJuPOuRV1s0